I believe in building high-trust relationships.
When I work with you, I:
- Genuinely care,
- Create a foundation for our relationship, and I stand with you from the very beginning and as it grows,
- Give you my undivided attention when I am with you and listen generously to what is important to you,
- Gain an understanding of your goals, values, and concerns,
- Do what I say I’m going to do when I say I will do it, and get back to you in a timely manner,
- Act in your best interests, always, because being a fiduciary is important to me,
- Make myself available to you when other members of my team are unavailable,
- Do not pretend to know the answers to every question, and work with both team members and strategic partners answer any question you have, and
- Introduce you to trusted professionals when their expertise is needed to help you achieve what is important to you or when outside expertise is needed.
As a firm, we:
- Maintain a culture consistent with our four core values of Character, Chemistry, Caring, and Competence,
- Pride ourselves on having the utmost integrity. Rest assured, you can count on each and every one of us to keep our word.
- Do the right thing for you 100% of the time, and guide you to the right solutions, even if they have no financial impact or don’t serve us directly.
I’m Gordon Bernhardt, Master of Connecting Great People and CEO of Bernhardt Wealth Management. We help you make smart decisions with your money.